Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Playlist


Nothing like waking up on a Monday and hearing rain falling. Have to say it really sucks! I had a way too drunken weekend, now there's rain in the forecast everyday for the next week or so. I feel pretty horrible, and when I'm feeling like this there's only one thing that can cheer me up. Dope tunes. Here's a bunch of tracks I'm feeling right now, please enjoy!
Buckshot and Kardinal Offishall - I Got Cha Opin 09 (Smirnoff Signature Mix) (zs) (mf)
Sharam feat. Kid Cudi - She Came Along (zs) (mf)
Lloyd Banks feat. Ron Browz - Wheels Fall Off (zs) (mf)
Ward 21 feat. T.O.K. - Funeral Spot (zs) (mf)
Young Chris feat. Sean Kingston - My Swag (zs) (mf)
That's all for now, I'll be back hitting you off with the burners. Don't forget - summer's coming!

No comments: